Friday, December 18, 2009

Time


Where does the time go? The next thing I know it is Wednesday night again and time to put the trash out for pickup Thursday morning. It's almost ike that old Dunkin Donut commercial where the baker meets himself at the door in the morning?


Why does time seem to go faster when you get older? It is like you are on a treadmill and trying to slow the thing down but it does the opposite and speeds up!


There were a few times in my life when I wasn't doing much and I could just watch time creep by. That hasn't happened very often. I envy those who make it look so easy. Maybe I have always been making up for lost time?


That isn't good!


The little girls were here last night and we had so much fun we wasn't ready to give them back when mom came! I guess that is a great problem to have.


I think this year of blogging has burned up a bunch of time too but I still enjoy it.


I never did think man's method of keeping time was very good except for knowing the position of the earth and what season it is. It is no value of time spent whatever.


I guess we will all be off this rollercoaster soon enough so I just better appreciate what I have done and what little time I have left.


Eternity sounds like an unbelieveable amount of time.


Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment