Monday, December 21, 2009

New Day

It's a New Day.

I am still thinking about my birthday party this weekend and my family and friends. It's all natural to think and reflect.

But it is a new day. What do I do today? I have grain tickets on my mind, gross income, expenses, net income. Taxation summary is coming up soon. But so is travel. Which do I focus on?



I focus on them all at one point of time or another. Which is best for the moment? Sometimes I am right and sometimes I am wrong. What is around me affects what I think and do.

I don't want to be a sheep like Becky's Sheed Lead ewe from our younger days, sheep are followers are not all that smart. Sheep are really dumb animals. I want to be a leader and thinker but it is nice to be a sheep.

Most of the time the sheep are just grazing and living and following the leaders.


I am not good at following leaders unless I really trust them. I follow many but I think most follow us? This is not at all to brag but to do what I think I should do according to my principles.


It's a new day but my basic principles have not waned much from my early years. Yes, they have been modified but I am who I am today. I am subject to some change but I really like where I am and what I am doing.

How can change make me better?

Ed Winkle




No comments:

Post a Comment