Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday Morning


As I thought of a title for today I thought of the old song by the Mama's and the Papa's, Monday Morning. That is a little too melancholy for today so Happy Monday would be a better title.


Random thoughts:

Liam had a wonderful birthday party yesterday. We counted 17 little ones in attendance and the weather was good enough for them to play outside!


After opening his presents, I told Liam he had enough toys now to start a toy store. He looked at me quizzically. Toy Store? These are my toys!


Brynn asked me to pull a purple balloon off the ceiling, the big room was covered with them. Lots of kids love balloons, maybe all do? I said you look good with purple. She said purple is a girl's color. I said what is the colors for boys? She said red. I said I like blue, I thought that was the boys color? She said no, she likes blue!


Caoilin is such a happy baby. She just smiles at about anything you say to her. All the grandchildren were there except Tyler. He will be down from Columbus this weekend.


Still lots of corn out, everything pretty well filled up around here, great problem for local farmers and grain merchandisers.


Mr. Opie is coming to put the new front door on today. Rick's Appliances is coming tomorrow to try and fit the new dishwasher in under LuAnn's new counter tops.


Dale came and got the Agco and wagons so Les must be helping a neighbor out.


The first round of farm records is finished so we can enjoy Thanksgiving and finish the records before tax time.


Lots of good email and personal visits about this blog!


Thank You!


Found a good blog on the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles eye exam, worth reading for us older Ohioan's!




Have a Happy Monday,


Ed Winkle


1 comment: