Saturday, August 8, 2009

Scary


LuAnn and I were scouting our beans near Greenfield Ohio when I got this panic call from her oldest daughter.

Where are you guys? Out in the fields. I can't breathe, it feels like a knife in my chest.

29 year old woman drops two gallons of milk on the floor rolled up like a worm.

I haven't drove that fast for a long time, I had the Dodge wide open.

Talk about scary.

ER found her lungs clean and her heart is good.

I thought asthma attack but it could be pleurisy?

That can drop you on the ground.

Then we worried about the little girls, home alone with their mother.

Everything is OK now but it was scary for about three hours. Mom needs some rest.

She tends to burn the candle at both ends like her mother and me.

That can catch up with you.

I told her husband Kevin we need to get to the bottom of this and he agreed.

Scary moment and we have all had them and more to come.

It is called having a life.

Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment