Thursday, August 6, 2009

Partners

I depend on my partners to help me and I hope they depend on me to help them.

Partners can make you or break you. Look at marriage, half the marriages fail because the partners can't get along.

You have to find a partner who compliments your personality and balances your weaknesses with their strengths. You have to be able to do the same for them.

I got two young men together this week who partner well together. They cleaned out bins that could have taken forever to do or never get done.

One never knew his dad, the other never knew his mom. They have talked about it and built a good friendship from it.

We just had a good farm partner meeting as to who was doing what and how this fall.

We have a good crop but we have to figure out how to get it through our system.

Partnering is important in this life.

Who do you partner with?

What are the traits of a good partnership?

Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment