Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Lent is almost over and time for a new leaf.

I remember the huge train wreck in Sardinia when I was young, probably the late fifties or 60's. two 100 car freight trains collided at 60 MPH. It was the most amazing sound you ever heard, we lived a mile or two away.

I will never forget our tornado on Good Friday a years ago, no wonder I want to forget that. I would post links and pictures but don't time right now

The train wreck killed everyone on board. No one died in the tornado but it was too close for comfort.

You hate to remember a special day for the world with tragedy but it happens.

Have a safe and blessed day,

Ed Winkle

2 comments:

  1. Have a truly blessed Resurrection Day. He lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gorges, same to you! Watched WVU play basketball and have a new found opinion of Huggins. Looks like he has gotten more compassionate since UC.

    ReplyDelete