Thursday, September 24, 2009

Are these my memoires?


I have been encouraged by many people to keep writing. LuAnn challenged me almost a year ago to put my stories on the Internet.

Yesterday a friend I haven't talked to in years emailed me that she wanted to see me keep writing. I don't know why.

I am just a person like you and I try to help other people. That is the best I can make out of life.

I am so blessed I hate to quibble. Some things get my ire up and I have to take a stance.

Today, no, I am just happy. Happy to be alive, happy to have a life. happy to have a good family, and happy to have one of the best crops I ever grew.

I saw a lot of things at Farm Science Review yesterday that I can't afford and surely can't justify.

I got in a creative mode and probably called ten people to bounce my ideas off them while I was at the review.

Sable was happy when I got home, she just wants to be with me and be scouting out in the fields. She is so happy out there, like me.

I wonder what being cooped up in this old farmhouse this winter is going to be like for my new pup and me?

We are soon to find out but I just want to enjoy every day of this fall. It has been such an unusual year, much to my liking though.

Ed Winkle

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes you feel like writing, sometimes you don't...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to post one blog a day to keep my readership interested.

    Yes it is hard.

    "Sometimes you feel like writing and sometimes you don't."

    ReplyDelete