Saturday, May 2, 2009

Saturday


We made a quick trip to New York and back. We went to Mass with LuAnn's parents dedicated to their 60th wedding anniversary. That was quite a treat. We had a good chat catching up on everything that had happened in the last few months.

It was interesting to see the retired folks in their parish and their response at a typical daily Mass at their church. They couldn't agree on which songs to sing!

The elderly priest was doing well even though he could barely walk for over two years. His recovery is quite amazing.

I saw several corn fields planted on the way up and the way back. Still, there isn't much planted for the first of May.

We will try to hit it hard this week if the weather permits. I had one inch in the rain gauge but I am sure there was more not too far away.

I did get the yard mowed after we got home but it will need to mowed again soon. It is growing like gangbusters!

I would write more but I am tired.

Talk to you all later.

Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment