The college's undergraduate enrollment has grown 25% since the fall of 2011 and 83% over the past 10 years.
ISU's total enrollment this fall is 34,732 for the entire university
Overall, ISU's fall enrollment is 34,732 for the entire university, a new record that includes 28,893 undergraduates and 4,950 graduate students. It's the sixth year of record enrollment for Iowa State and the eighth consecutive year of growth.
FFA is feeding more students into college programs like Iowa States and here is why.
Today, there are over 610,000 FFA members, aged 12‒21, in 7,570 chapters in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- 44% of FFA members are female; women hold approximately 50% of state leadership positions.
- 67% of our membership is White; 22% is Hispanic/Latino; 8% is Black/African-American or American Indian; and 3% Asian, Pacific Islander or two or more races.
- 5% of FFA members are currently enrolled in grades 7-8; 91% of FFA members are currently enrolled in grades 9-12; 4% have already graduated from high school and may be engaged in postsecondary studies.
- FFA chapters are in 18 of the 20 largest U.S. cities, including New York, Chicago and Philadelphia.
- The top five membership states are Texas, California, Georgia, Missouri and Oklahoma.
- The 2012 National FFA Convention was host to 56,167 members, FFA advisors and FFA supporters.
- 2012-13 National FFA Organization membership by states: (English) (Spanish)