Sunday, August 25, 2013

Two Million Bikers

"KATIE PAVLICH- By now you’ve probably heard about the “Million Muslim March” coming to Washington D.C. on 9/11. Last week Chris Phillips, the organizer of the march, appeared on Hannity and refused  to condemn hateful groups like the Muslim Brotherhood while arguing the  U.S. government has been hateful toward Muslim-Americans since  9/11/2001.


Now in response to the march, bikers are also planning to show up in Washington D.C. on 9/11….with two million people.
Thousands of America’s patriotic bikers are organizing an enormous counter  protest to the planned Million Muslim March on DC this Sept. 11.
The Facebook Page, “2 Million Bikers to DC,” has over 18 thousand “likes,”  as of Thursday morning and individual state chapters of riders have  launched pages on Facebook, as well.
The bikers are riding “To  remember those who were killed on 911 and honor our armed forces who  fought those who precipitated this attack,” the Facebook page said.

Read more at http://clashdaily.com/2013/08/boom-two-million-bikers-plan-their-own-911-march-to-washington-d-c/#3eI24WUqee1dWQLg.99 "

I doubt there will be two million bikers or one million Muslim followers rallying in our nation's capitol on September 11 but you get the idea.  I told LuAnn I still have my motorcycle endorsement on my driver's license so maybe I could rent a bike near DC and participate.  Of course I said that in jest and quickly added that probably wouldn't be a good idea for grandpa as I would probably end up with tread marks of some kind on me.

I do miss riding a motorcycle from time to time when I have a long walk between fields or have fields with nice big spaces in them to ride through.  A two wheeler can get you to a spot in a hurry but it would probably just get me into one!

I am sure the sentiments behind these "rallys" are much stronger than I portray here.  I won't get into that because you already know how I feel about our country and how I feel about freedom if you have read this blog very long at all.

Isn't that true?  Somewhere in this blog I think I used a picture of a "Harley dude" talk

Ed

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, one million, I don't think so.
    It's like this other onemillionmoms religious web site that actually has only ten or twenty thousand members, it will lead to people thinking that any religion is bad with science and basic arithmetic... ;)

    Regardless of the actual number of Muslims in the whole U.S., I question the motivation of the organizers behind such a demonstration. There's nothing wrong with any minority demonstrating if they're denied the same rights as the rest of the population, but is it really the case? All I see is a couple of mosques being denied a construction permit, this kind of things.

    There is a lot of anti-Muslim talk no doubt, but the organizers who freely admit they are antizionist should also stop their anti-non-Muslim talk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, that is not the case and you and I understand that. How many people don't or don't even care?

    This is a touchy subject in a country that I don't understand myself.

    Ed

    ReplyDelete