Thursday, February 28, 2013

This Is Interesting

This is interesting but it isn't fun.  We are switching providers at home since everything else is in turmoil in the effort to obtain better service for less money.  I know, laugh out loud, Ed, this should be a good story.

So, I am in the Wilmington Public Library with the street people who are supposedly checking their email.  The one beside me looks like he hasn't had a shower or shave for awhile and he is playing some kind of onling game that looks like Dungeons and Dragons.  The one across from me is coughing worse than I am and looks totally lost.  What in the world am I doing here?

We did get our kitchen back yesterday and I cooked the first home cooked meal in there since the weekend before we left I think.  LuAnn said it was 7 weeks, I thought it was 6 but whatever.  It was better than eating out.  I had pork loin, she had salmon, we had lots of vegetables.

Poor Sable probably wonders what in the world has happened to her world since before we left.  Nothing is the same but it's starting to look more familiar.  I just shopped at TSC so she will get some well desevered Puparonies when I get home.  That's her favorite treat now and she hasn't been getting anything but  dribbles of a $1 a pound bag of Beneful I bought at Streber's Market when we got home 2 weeks ago.  That should make her happy!

I can't even access my Frontier account from here so not only is the DSL dead my email is dead, too.  Hey, the guy across from me just said God Bless You when someone else sneezed so he is alive.  What in the world am I doing here?

I'm getting tired of the queen sized bed in the guest room already.  That proves I am spoiled.  Queen means it is only built for a Queen, not two old people.  We are both sleeping well but this house and life tore to pieces is getting real old real fast.  We had to watch my camera clips on TV last night so I can remember what I actually saw just a few weeks ago.  The photographer gave me good comments on my pictures, praise God!  Actually, the color from the Cybershot looks better on the screen than her fancy Cannon camera!  The detail in color contrast is amazing.  We were just there and now we are here?  Out of mind and out of body experience, for sure!

We have a little snow in southern Ohio this morning so things do look pretty but it sure does look like winter.  I am burning wood like a banshee to keep the old barn warm for me and the workers.  No doubt it will be time for more wood when I get home.

If you sent an email, it may be awhile before I get back to you and what you sent this week may be lost.  It was on the Droid when I left home and I figured I could write a detailed response here but NO, I can't access my email server and I don't know why.

The Pope and Rome is getting all of the attention today.  I don't know why everyone is in such a flurry over the whole deal, I know the man is doing the right thing.  Maybe people aren't used to that anymore.

Ed

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The spam continues. I will keep deleting them as I treasure the good comments I receive from you my readers, not some spambot.

    I apologize for not getting an email out to all my address book that my email is changing. It is my old email address of edwinkle at cinci.rr. com

    I do not have email up and running yet but maybe today, maybe not.

    If you check my profile on AgTalk it has been changed.

    Ed

    ReplyDelete