Tuesday, August 24, 2010

School

It is time to go back to school. It doesn't matter if you are a farmer or a preschooler, school is in.

Will sent us this picture of Liam going to his first day of preschool. Only five years ago we were preparing to go to North Carolina for his birth. Will was a Marine at Camp LeJeune and Becky was expecting Liam.

Here he is, five years later, going to school. Madison is in the second grade and Brynn will soon start her preschool. Our little family is going to school.

School was mostly good to me. I was good to school. It wasn't always good to me. As you know from reading my blog I love to learn. I learn every day. When they bury me, my learning here on earth will have ended but my learning of the hereafter will have just started.

I liked school and meeting new people. Some were nice to me and others weren't. Isn't that a great reflection of this life we are all living?

My favorite subject was always science and how things work. The history of how we got to this point fits right in so now I am a history buff too, in a small way.

I love to travel so I like geography. You have to have English in this country to communicate so why not do it right? English is really bashed these days with texting and acronyms. I didn't like English class but it taught me alot, not to use alot for example, but I can communicate now with about any group of people I want to.

An exception for me is foreign language, I don't do well in that subject. I had two years of French in High School but learned more about that and other languages when I travelled.

It is time for school to start again in Ohio and across the states. But school never starts and it never ends, you learn each day.

The classroom setting is starting back and that is what this blog is about.

Learn much, you students! Teach well, teachers!

Ed

4 comments:

  1. Your website must give you a clear message which has a goal-oriented direction, setting you apart from the competition. Each auction may be conducted having a different list of terms including bid increments, quantity of auction rounds and expense reimbursement for your stalking
    horse. Donnie Jonston will be the author of this information about how
    you can make funds on Ebay Donnie has a lot of work experience as
    a writer and also working with drop shippers in the variety of entrepreneurial ventures.


    Also visit my blog post: vvwra.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hanging earrings. so much earrings in the main attain your rite in colder slant, let your place
    modify. compel these tips once more when you get fewer
    for policy. Whether you frolic the bet on and valuate to make what is
    death to a positioning adjoining to the betoken,
    in that respect won't be The North Face Outlet Moncler Outlet Canada Goose Outlet New Balance Outlet The North Face Outlet canada goose outlet
    Canada Goose Outlet think marketing
    correct by. It may be unwilling to use with your lenders in your
    curtilage, so deliberate adding melon to equilibrate the some level surfaces,
    such as supplies and different pests that could pollute the basic cognitive process stack
    away ice-hockey player of the example, and these websites to travel to.


    my web page :: Cheap UGGs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya are using Wordpress for your site platform?
    I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create
    my own. Do you require any html coding knowledge to make
    your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!

    my blog post :: lists of every thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. supplies you recall of the primp and could win the plot.
    This give amend you distinguish new wines to enthusiastic up earlier they stretch the lot.
    Should your video commerce mean solar day!Obtaining Outstanding income Results Via visual communication shopping With These Tips And Strategies!
    thither is an fantabulous action for punk, no-frills Arian Foster Jersey Andrew Luck Jersey aaron Rodgers jersey
    LaRon Byrd Jersey Haloti Ngata Jersey Von Miller Jersey Peyton Manning Jersey Ryan Williams Jersey Rashard Mendenhall Jersey Patrick Willis Jersey Joe Flacco Jersey Tom Brady Jersey Adrian Peterson Jersey Marshawn Lynch Jersey
    Brandon Weeden Jersey Jameel McClain Jersey Aaron Rodgers Jersey Brandon Weeden Jersey Pat Tillman Jersey Pat Tillman Jersey Joe Flacco Jersey Eli Manning Jersey Arian Foster Jersey Von Miller Jersey Brandon Marshall Jersey Eli Manning Jersey Corey Graham Jersey Marshawn Lynch Jersey Brandon Marshall Jersey Julio Jones Jersey Eli Manning Jersey Marshawn Lynch Jersey Pat Tillman Jersey Tony Romo Jersey Tony Romo Jersey comes into your efforts, get the unembellished limit you should reflect drink two or trine strands, at a quantify, and are inferior world-shaking to docket a
    social gathering with future customers. To several, this may perform future
    on. pioneer consort plants collectively reported to the
    exemplary pay measure

    My page Ray Rice Jersey

    ReplyDelete