Friday, January 9, 2015

Thank God For Care Givers

Thank God for care givers!  I never would have dreamed how important my wife is to my own survival.  I would not be here today without LuAnn.

This past two months, I have seen the precious work done by care givers and witnessed what my own has done for me.  I can never repay her so I better be really good to her!

The amount of sick and suffering in the world today does not not show the extreme importance of or dedication by our care givers.  I need to find more help for me while LuAnn works so she can have a life besides taking care of me when she gets home.

This can make the the person receiving the care feel very guilty of needing all of this care.  I was always able to take care of myself until November when I became so ill I couldn't even take care of myself anymore.  God Bless our care givers.

I can see the Bible unfold and our religion practiced hourly with the work of our care givers.  There must be a special place in heaven for them.

It's a place where you are either a giver or a taker.  I guess I am more of a taker when it comes to caring for a sick person.

Thank God for our care givers.  I hope I can repay in some small way the care that has been given to me.  Doctors and nurses do it for a living but so many do it in marriage and/or out of the kindness of their hearts.

I can't repay her for yesterday.  My 3 pm appointment turned out to be after 5 pm because they had problems with another patient.  It was a long and terrible day but she saw me through it.  I was not fit to be around yesterday, beating myself up over my condition.  I let it get out of hand.

Just that aspect of dealing patients would make me not want to be a care giver.  I can get better but I am not cut out for it.

Thanks LuAnn for hanging in there with my yesterday and I hope you have a great day today.

You deserve it.  Neither one of us deserves what we are going through but you are making an intolerable situation tolerable.

I love you.

Ed

2 comments:

  1. It is called marriage. I have been on your side and I understand your feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, that sounds just like LuAnn.

    ReplyDelete