Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Pictures

My pictures are some of my most prized possessions.  It's been a joy to share a picture a day with you the past six years.  Pictures add a lot to a blog.

I was searching for some of my pictures on Google and came across this flickrfeed I had forgotten about.  My computer got hit with a virus recently and lost pictures and email, not all, but it made a dent.  It's hard to protect things when you don't know all the ins and outs.

I need to get a book published for every year of my blog, now starting our seventh year.  My blog has been a great blessing to me and all of your support and feedback has been tremendous.

I have no pictures of the last few months.  As I slowly became more ill, my regular habits eliminated one by one down to bare necessity.

I really wish I had pictures of my childhood.  A few farmers will post old pictures of their dad farming and I really wish I had some to share.

Farmers love pictures.  That has been one of the greatest things about NewAgTalk is the sharing of pictures.

Hopefully we will get to share a few more in the coming months.

Ed




No comments:

Post a Comment