Monday, April 28, 2014

Tornado Drought Over?

We were sad to see the devastation in several states from the very recent tornado's.  I hope the tornado drought I wrote about recently is not over.  This could spell a change in weather patterns again.

I have been away from the computer the last several days and got a lot accomplished.  Once in awhile, you have to do that.

I have thought about slowing down on the writing or even quitting but I enjoy writing this blog and will try to keep it going.

Corn planting has started here and I imagine it is finished in several places.  I am behind on any news, even agricultural news.

I will see what I can put together for tomorrow.

Ed Winkle

3 comments:

  1. I started my diet when you started yours in October and, look, I lost 66 pounds.
    Should I start getting off the Internet like you too?
    Wouldn't be hard to accomplish more than nothing... ;)
    Glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 66 pounds, good grief, I would be the skinniest guy around and a lot healthier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That gut belly which is the plague of middle aged men is still sticking out. Much less so now, but I can't seem to be able to get rid of it. I'll need to lose another 30 pounds or so to get from Overweight to Healthy and maybe lose it, if I don't lose my mind before!
    (Just kidding, I already lost that mind long ago... ;)

    ReplyDelete