Monday, November 5, 2012

Seeking And Finding

Here is a really good reading LuAnn and I read this morning.

"We can only get to know people to the degree they allow us to do so.  We cannot get close to people who choose not to reveal themselves.  In most of our human relationships we that love can open up the door to the heart of the one we seek to know."

Isn't that the truth!  This is why "love thy neighbor as thyself "is so important.  My readers are my extended family, my extended neighbors and friends.  You folks make it quite easy to get to know or work with because you have opened your heart to me enough.

I received a lot of good comments, conversations and exchange from you last week.  I received a lot of compliments, too.  I like that.  I want to commend my readers for making me think, expanding my horizons and trying to apply in your life and with others what I share here.

This is good and right use of the Internet.  As I have shared many times, I have met my closest friends and my life partner thanks to this open exchange.  I know there is a lot of evil on the Internet but surely all this good I know about outweighs the negative side to this type of communication.

I wish we could know these candidates a little better.  I think I have heard enough to pick the right choices for me.  So many are looking forward to tomorrow being over and its not even here yet!  I am concerned though that there are so many absentee ballots floating around Ohio that we won't know who wins some critical contests until November 17.

I am looking at buying some wheat calls this week but I think I missed the bottom.  It's been flat for a month since.  Corn has good potential to rise though so I held onto some of our crop.  Jack found a guy in Wilmington to fabricate two new doors for our old StorMor bins because they are no longer made.  I would have to cut the hole out larger to put a more standard door in.

I found a new website by Furniture Row called Farm American.  The support for FFA and agriculture keeps coming out of the woodwork!

I will be SO glad to see tomorrow come!  31 missed calls and a bunch of "vote for..." on the answering machine today!  I tentatively post this YouTube commercial for my friend in France.  This goes with this recent blog.

See you tomorrow,

Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment